- What is the Trusted Multi-Tenant Infrastructure Work Group?
- What does “trusted multi-tenant infrastructure” mean and why was it selected as the name of this work group?
- Why is the Trusted Multi-tenant Infrastructure Work Group necessary?
Public and private cloud services, also known as multi-tenant infrastructure, are used increasingly in the enterprise and by government agencies. With their popularity come security issues that are now high priority. A number of TCG technologies and standards, including the Trusted Platform Module (TPM), network security, and self-encrypting drives can be used to provide security for systems, networks, and data. TCG also is addressing how to interface various technical standards to create an end-to-end enterprise solution that is tailored to meet mission and business needs and comply with security policies within public and private cloud networks.
Effective Cloud Security Anchored by Trusted Computing
- Establishes trust in the provider of IT services
- Establishes and monitors compliance to changing IT policy
- Assesses and monitors compliance to cost, policy, and performance objectives
- Enables transparency to the physical location of data in the cloud
- Provides a complete end-to-end set of standards to enable seamless security via an open ecosystem
There are no results for the selected criteria.