"As an industry standards group, TCG has given Lumeta not only the opportunity to participate in effective security solutions but also interaction with some of the world's smartest security minds. The information we gain in our interaction with TCG members has only accelerated and improved the products we offer our customers to protect their networks and data."
- Matt Webster, Vice President - Product Management, Lumeta CorporationLearn More
Trusted Computing makes computing more secure.
Systems based on Trusted Computing:
- Protect critical data and systems agains a variety of attacks
- Enable secure authentication and strong protection of unlimited certificates, keys, and passwords that otherwise are accessible
- Establish strong machine identity and integrity
- Help satisfy regulatory compliance with hardware-based security
- Cost less to manage, removing need for expensive tokens and peripherals
TCG Standards - Solving Today's Enterprise Security Challenges:
Trusted Computing Technologies:
- Provide more secure remote access through a combination of machine and user authentication
- Protect against data leakage by confirmation of platform integrity prior to decryption
- Provide hardware-based protection for encryption and authentication keys used by stored data files and communications (email, network access, etc)
- Protect in hardware Personally Identifiable Information, such as user IDs and passwords
- Protect passwords and credentials stored on drives