"Our membership in TCG not only offers us the opportunity to share solutions for today's security problems, it also gives us the opportunity to understand the demands of the market, including vendors and users. This knowledge has proven very useful in developing products. Furthermore, our product development activities are executed in the context of a motivated, expert peer-reviewed standards development process. Overall, our visibility in the market has benefited from TCG's many marketing programs."
- David Mattes, Tempered NetworksLearn More
PC Client TPM Certification
The TCG has accepted requirements created by the Compliance PC Client TPM Sub Work Group for a TPM product to achieve certification and receive recognition from TCG on the list below. For TCG members looking for information on how products may be added to the PC Client TPM Certified Products List, please review the TCG Certification Program Page. For non-TCG members interested in including products on the PC Client TPM Certified Products List, please notify [email protected] for further consideration.
Certification requirements for a member's PC Client TPM product to achieve TCG Certification include:
- Functional testing is performed by TCG members using TCG-developed automated Compliance Test Suites, according to a test plan documented by the TCG. The TCG verifies that the test suite results indicate that the product passed the tests, but does not perform validation of the test suite execution against the product itself. Compliance Test Suites are available to all TCG members for validation of their vendor products against the TCG Specifications.
- TCG members are required to demonstrate successful Common Criteria certification of their PC Client TPM 1.2 product, at EAL4+ Moderate, according to the PC Client TPM 1.2 Protection Profile developed by the TCG.
- Products may be posted with a status of "In Progress" if preliminary approval has been granted by the Common Criteria testing organization, and the product has successfully completed Compliance testing and the application process.
- Common Criteria - Main Common Criteria Portal