"As an industry standards group, TCG has given Lumeta not only the opportunity to participate in effective security solutions but also interaction with some of the world's smartest security minds. The information we gain in our interaction with TCG members has only accelerated and improved the products we offer our customers to protect their networks and data."
- Matt Webster, Vice President - Product Management, Lumeta CorporationLearn More
The Trusted Computing Group (TCG) is an international industry standards group. The TCG develops specifications amongst it members. Upon completion, the TCG publishes the specifications for use and implementation by the industry.
The TCG publicizes the specifications and uses membership implementations as examples of the use of TCG Technology. The TCG is organized into a work group model whereby experts from each technology category can work together to develop the specifications. This fosters a neutral environment where competitors and collaborators can develop industry best capabilities that are vendor neutral and interoperable.
Trusted Computing Group Incorporation and Benefits
The Trusted Computing Group (TCG) is a not-for-profit organization formed to develop, define and promote open, vendor-neutral, global industry standards, supportive of a hardware-based root of trust, for interoperable trusted computing platforms.
- Membership that is open to a wide range of for-profit corporations, non-profit corporations, and other enterprises supportive of TCG's goals, with clearly defined benefits at different levels of membership
- Reasonable and non-discriminatory (RAND) patent licensing policy between Members
- Board, Committee, and Work Group structure with supermajority voting
- Marketing Programs and a future whitelist program
Informational Documents Available for Download:
- Articles of Incorporation
- TCG Bylaws
- TCG Membership Agreement
- TCG Fact Sheet
- TCG Backgrounder
- TCG Timeline
View the complete list of members participating in the TCG here.