- What is the Trusted Multi-Tenant Infrastructure Work Group?
- What does “trusted multi-tenant infrastructure” mean and why was it selected as the name of this work group?
- Why is the Trusted Multi-tenant Infrastructure Work Group necessary?
Effective Cloud Security Anchored by Trusted Computing
- Establishes trust in the provider of IT services
- Establishes and monitors compliance to changing IT policy
- Assesses and monitors compliance to cost, policy, and performance objectives
- Enables transparency to the physical location of data in the cloud
- Provides a complete end-to-end set of standards to enable seamless security via an open ecosystem
Security automation enables network and security systems to provide dynamic, responsive protection with automated handling of routine security tasks, allowing administrators to focus on critical areas such as threat analysis and policy development. This streamlined approach to enterprise security improves efficiency and reduces cost, and enhances an organization's ability to monitor and respond to increasing and targeted network attacks.
TCG has published a new series of architect's guides to do just that - provide step-by-step blueprints with examples and tips. Topics for the first three in the series include Mobile Security Using TNC Technology, BYOD Security Using TCG Technology, and Comply to Connect Using TNC Technology.
Comply to Connect is a standards-based approach to managing access to corporate networks, both from within and with¬out, on multiple devices as long as the health and state of the devices can be verified.
Bring your own device (BYOD) is a rapidly evolving challenge to corporate and information technology (IT) cultures. Instead of having all computing devices supplied by the employer, employees are eager to bring their own smartphones, tablets, and laptops into the work environment.
Enterasys IF-MAP integration with Infoblox increases the visibility, automation and control that enable organizations to secure and automatically provision converged networks containing a an array of end systems and applications.
Changes in IF-MAP 2.0 enable new applications in fields such as cloud computing, Industrial Control Systems and SCADA security, physical security, and more. This whitepaper describes those changes and the potential implications.