TCG has published a new series of architect’s guides to do just that – provide step-by-step blueprints with examples and tips. Topics for the first three in the series include Mobile Security Using TNC Technology, BYOD Security Using TCG Technology, and Comply to Connect Using TNC Technology.
In each case, companies worldwide have built on TCG’s specifications to provide tools that provide security. Now those in the trenches can learn how to turn on and use powerful trust-based solutions – and in many cases, they can use their existing equipment and infrastructure.
TCG Architect’s Guides:
- Mobile Security Using TNC Technology
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Comply to Connect
- Security Automation
- Data Security
- ICS Security Using TNC Technology Architects Guide
- IoT Security
- Making BYOD a Security Plus
- Steve Hanna Of Juniper Networks And Trusted Computing Group On BYOD Standards