Interested companies are encouraged to review the Benefits of Membership and apply today!Join Now
Unfamiliar with a term used in this section? Check the TCG Glossary of TechnicalTerms for the definition.
Developers - Trusted Network Communications - Specifications36 Results
Open Standards from TNC
The Trusted Network Communications (TNC) Work Group has defined and released an open architecture and a growing set of standards for endpoint integrity. The TNC architecture enables network operators to enforce policies regarding endpoint integrity at or after network connection. The standards ensure multi-vendor interoperability across a wide variety of endpoints, network technologies, and policies.
- TNC Architecture for Interoperability
- IF-IMC - Integrity Measurement Collector Interface
- IF-IMV - Integrity Measurement Verifier Interface
- IF-TNCCS - Trusted Network Connect Client-Server Interface
- IF-M - Vendor-Specific IMC/IMV Messages Interface
- IF-T - Network Authorization Transport Interface
- IF-PEP - Policy Enforcement Point Interface
- IF-MAP - Metadata Access Point Interface
- IF-MAP Metadata for Network Security
- CESP - Clientless Endpoint Support Profile
- Federated TNC